Monday, July 11, 2011

Craigslist Tipster says Hi!

I have been using craigslist to sale things for over a year now and have learned a lot in the process. While I have had a lot of success, I have also had many a frustrating experience using CL. It is free to use so who are we to complain right? Wrong! I am here to pass down what I learned to do and not to do, what works and what backfires, and how to be efficient and deal with the people who "supposedly" want to do business with you. I also have 15 plus years experience in sales, merchandising and customer service which has paid dividends in this learning process. I am still learning and would love to hear opinions and tips from you all out there as well. This Blog will just touch base on minor details in dealing on craigslist that will surely help or give insight on what to expect in your selling adventure. Please note, This isn't a blog on how to make the most money using craigslist, this a blog on how be efficient, save time and money, and avoid the headaches that come with the territory of selling your items on craigslist.

No comments:

Post a Comment